Saturday 23 August 2008

DINAS 2008



bloody talented that J-boy balancing on that and target shooting at the same time!!



the bbq



I can't believe I just drank all four of them!!



These crisps taste like shite



Oh no he's got Marge again!



Look out Marge! too late.



A relaxed start to this years tour de France ( Nancy forgot her bike!!)



who me?



Funny Bloke



Bloody hell we got the weaves!!



What we got for dinner Bill? not a lot looking at that!



First Today



Tel showing his feminine side...........again!!



Has anybody seen this man?



Power Nap that's what I need !



Superstar



Flaming August



Matt help me with these big words!

4 comments:

Hudsondoglets said...

Love it! What a great selection of piccies. Am going to add a link to my blog of this lot!

OBay Shelties said...

Great photos! You should update your blog more often; you are funny! :-)

Johanna said...

Great pictures :o)
Johanna

Karen said...

Brilliant shots !! ha ha ha xx